- Download Garry's Mod through steam.
- If you own Counter Strike: Source on steam, download it and skip to step 6. Otherwise continue with steps 3-5.
- Download, extract and open 'Gmod CSS Files.zip'.
- Select both the 'addons' and 'maps' folders and copy them.
- Navigate to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod' and paste.
- Go to the steam workshop mod collection, login to Steam and click 'Subscribe to all'.
- Scroll through the steam workshop mod collection and double check that all mods are subscribed to. Some mods are friends only and so did not get subscribed to when you clicked 'Subscribe to all'.
- Close the game and the setup is complete. The game can be run from within steam.
- Download, extract and open 'Halo CE Setup.zip'.
- Run 'Halo CE Installer.exe' and follow the instructions. (Do not launch the game when prompted to, just close the installer.)
- When asked to enter your product key, use the key provided to you by Rowan.
- Run 'Patch 1.0.9.exe' and follow the instructions.
- Run 'Patch 1.0.10.exe' and follow the instructions.
- Search windows for 'Halo Custom Edition' and run it.
- If a warning message about video hardware appears, check 'Don't show this warning again' and then click 'Continue anyway'.
- Click 'Settings' and choose a name for your player profile.
- Click 'Video setup', set resolution to 1280x720 and click 'OK'.
- Click 'OK' when prompted and then 'OK' again to return to the main menu.
- Close the game and the setup is complete. The game can be run from the start menu.
- Open Steam, then go to 'Library' > 'Tools' and install 'Source SDK Base 2006'.
- Once the download has finished, exit Steam. Make sure you completely exit Steam and that it isn't running in the background.
- Download, extract and open 'Hidden Setup.zip'.
- Run 'Hidden Setup.exe' and follow the instructions.
- Setup is complete. The game can be run from within steam.